Britney Radio

Confusion?

4/8/09 at Wednesday, April 08, 2009
It's seems there's a little confusion going on in this thing we call "life." I want to get one thing straight....I'm STRAIGHT! Why do you think that because I listen to Britney Spears that makes me gay? I don't see it as "girl" music. To me music is music...if you like it then why not listen to it...But other than that....I added a new gadget to the side bar....my Twitter messages! So now just in case you don't feel like going on Twitter.com you can just visit my site and see what I'm up too at the same time =]....

Oh yeah...BIG news....I'm shooting my first MUSIC VIDEO! Don't think it's anything professionaly shot. It's gonne be my couisin and my HD Camera. More info to come shortly. So far all we know is the track title, the video idea, and we're gonna be "shooting" it next week! =]

0 comments

Post a Comment